Relax and Sleep
The Mattress Connection’s standard local delivery area includes areas within a 30-mile radius of our Rockville, MD mattress warehouse, including Washington DC, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Potomac, Germantown, Frederick and surrounding areas. Most mattresses at The Mattress Connection are available for next-day delivery.
Please visit our store to arrange same day delivery in the event of a mattress emergency. Customers can schedule a delivery date with a 3-hour time window at the time of purchase. Visit The Mattress Connection today and schedule your delivery. Delivery appointment hours are available seven days a week.
We are pleased to offer free delivery, setup and removal for most mattress purchases! Talk to your mattress sales person for more details!
Mattress Delivery to the Tri-state Area, Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC
The Mattress Connection prides itself on customer service and our experienced delivery team is the most respected in the industry. Every customer deserves the best and our professional white glove service delivers happiness to every home. The Mattress Connection delivery includes free set-up of your purchase and removal of your old bedding.
After placing your order, we will contact you to make delivery arrangements. Delivery times for available models can be as soon as the same day, while special order deliveries maybe delayed due to the time required to produce your custom ordered merchandise. Standard delivery time frames range from same day to a week.
Rockville, MD Mattress Warehouse Pick-up
Our customers may arrange to pick up their bedding from The Mattress Connection’s Rockville, MD mattress warehouse, free of charge. Our team can assist with loading and securing the merchandise to your vehicle. Call us at 240-833-2094 to make an appointment for pick-up.
Additional Mattress Delivery Information
In order to ensure prompt and efficient delivery service to your home, please note the following procedures:
- The Mattress Connection delivery team will call each customer the day before their delivery date and provide each customer with a three hour delivery time window.
- Please clear the set up area and remove bed linens prior to the delivery team’s arrival.
- The Mattress Connection delivery team will ask each customer where they would like their merchandise set up. They will quickly assess the safest route through the customer’s home and begin setting up the merchandise.
- The Mattress Connection delivery team is not responsible for moving customer’s furniture or bedding or setting up customer’s existing headboards to any frame.
- Once they complete the set up, they will remove all packaging material and old bedding (mattress and foundation). Due to the possibility of metal and wood frames damaging new bedding on the delivery truck, The Mattress Connection delivery team will not remove any frame or furniture. Our team will be glad to move the frame or old headboard to the curb.
- Upon completion of the set up, The Mattress Connection delivery team will confirm that each customer is satisfied with the delivery and present each customer with a written invoice to be signed. Each customer should inspect the merchandise prior to The Mattress Connection delivery team leaving the home.