Whatever you do in bed, Sealy supports it.
For over 60 years, Sealy Posturepedic has been a classic American-made mattress, delivering comfort and support that you can trust. Some of the technologies that make Sealy a household name are:
- Posturepedic® Classic Coil – Featuring titanium alloy coils in an exclusive design, the Posturepedic® Classic Coil provides the perfect balance of comfort and deep down support for a superior night’s rest
- CoreSupport Center™ – Sealy Posturepedic® mattresses feature the exclusive CoreSupport Center™, which provides additional support where you need it most. The center third of the mattress (the area that holds the heaviest part of your body) is power-packed to maximize support and enhance durability for the life of the mattress.
- SolidEdge™ System – The new SolidEdge™ System gives you a solid seating edge so you can use the full surface of the bed without rolling off the side of the bed
- StayTight™ Foundation – A rubberized foundation cover holds sheets in place and stops the mattress from shifting.
- Designed & Built in the USA – This combination of support and technology comes with every Sealy Posturepedic® because every Sealy Posturepedic® is designed and built in the USA, so you know you’re getting a quality product.
- Reflexion® Powerbase – This adjustable base is a perfect companion to your Sealy Posturepedic. It features Dual “Wave” Massage with 3 programmed settings, wireless hand remote and an under bed “night light”.
At The Mattress Connection, we strive to match every customer with the perfect mattress for their lifestyle. Within our expansive lineup of Simmons, Stearns & Foster, Optimum, Eclipse and Therapedic mattresses, you’re sure to find the perfect comfort, guaranteeing you the best night’s sleep.